General cancellation policy:
These are generale terms and conditions for services and packages sold by VoglioVolare Viaggi srls - VoglioVolare Tour Operator, on TheTripShop.it web site. Specific conditions may be applied on products, please check the notes about terms/conditions before completing the checkout. Deposit in % of total cost of package sometimes could be required for short breaks and tours. A different cancellation policy will be applied for:
Multi Day Tours (Fly&Drive) - Regular
- From time of reservation until 45 days before arrival 100% refundable.
- 25% of total reservation is not refundable 44 to 30 days before arrival.
- 50% of total reservation is not refundable 29 to 15 days before arrival.
- 75% of total reservation is not refundable 14 to 7days before arrival.
- No refund for no show or cancellation made 7 to 0 days before arrival.
- From time of reservation until 30 days before arrival, 100% refundable.
- 25% of total reservation is not refundable 29 to 15 days before arrival.
- 50% of total reservation is not refundable 14 to 7 days before arrival.
- 75% of total reservation is not refundable 7 to 4 days before arrival.
- No refund for no show or cancellation made 4 to 0 days before arrival Day Tours (Regular or Private.
Shore Excursions/Day tours/Services
- From time of reservation until 15 days before arrival, 100% refundable.
- 25% of total reservation is not refundable 14 to 7 days before arrival.
- 50% of total reservation is not refundable 6 to 3 days before arrival.
- No refund for no show or cancellation made 2 to 0 days before arrival Day Tours (Regular or Private).
Incentive, Group Tours, Tailor made services - packages.
We will send all the details in case of request.
The level of the hotel is as indicated in the description of the package purchased. The name of the hotel will be provided at the time of confirmation and in any case the operator reserves the right to do so within 7 days of departure. In case of overbooking of the selected structure, the operator reserves the right to change the structure, ensuring the customer an equal or higher level of comfort Tour prices are per person, based on double occupancy. A single room may be provided, if available, at an additional supplement. It is always guaranteed the continental breakfast in the hotel. Accommodations are classified by using Italian government ratings when available. In addition, rooms are assigned upon arrival based on current availability and may vary in size, amenities and location.
All tour prices are in Euros and payment will be charged in Euro. Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice in the event that a new law will be introduced during the operation period (for examples: city taxes, additional Vat surcharge etc…). Local VAT is included in price. Turist taxes, City taxes and other local taxes, parking fees, highway tolls, and other expenses not expressely included in description of the packages/services, are not included in fares, and must be payed by the clients at arrival (hotel, etc).
Usually Our Company doesn’t provide air tickets. However, in case of airfare quotations from our Company, the airfares are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until paid in full.
A handling fee of Eur 50 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation from the time of booking. A change of tour date or tour itinerary 30 days or less before services commence, requiring a cancellation of arranged services and re-booking of new services, will acrue the applicable cancellation fees in addition to the costs of the new services.
IMPORTANT: It is also considered a Multi Day Tours the combination of more day Tours bought through our Company with the assistance of the Booking Department. If tours will be booked online independently will be valid the Day Tours cancellation policy.
Passports & Visas:
A valid passport is required of all tour participants. Each passenger is responsible for acquiring and bringing their appropriate travel documents required for travel in Italy. Non-European citizens must consult with the Italian consulate to determine if any visa is required. Securing any required visas is the responsibility of the tour participant.
During holidays some sights, such as museums and churches and archaeological sights, may be closed or unavailable for visits. When possible, optional excursions will be offered in their place. Your local host/hostess/Tour Guide will advise you of the optional excursions available, all of which must be purchased locally or will be offered free of charge if it is considered a substitution.
Travellers who need special assistance/dietary restrictions:
- Any disability or dietary restriction requiring special attention must be reported to Our Company at the time reservation is made. VoglioVolare Tour Operator will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled tour participants or dietary restrictions, but it is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Motor coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, dining, and getting on and off motor coaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance.
- Any disabilities or dietary restrictions not communicated at time of booking are the strict responsibility of the client and VoglioVolare Tour Operator and all of its suppliers are not responsible for addressing these special needs.
- Baggage allowance: Porterage is not included in any of the tour programs unless specifically stated. If a tour program provides for porterage, it is restricted to one suitcase only at the hotel. (no porterage will be provided in Airports).
- Due to limited coach capacity, this single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 30″X18″X10″ inches (76x46x25 cm) and weight not exceeding 60 lbs. (27 kg). An additional charge will be required per travelling day for a second piece of baggage or if the suitcase exceeds the established weight and/or dimensions. One personal travel bag, not exceeding 17″x14″x8″ inches (43x36x20 cm), is permitted and is the responsibility of the owner. No responsibility is accepted for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the passenger’s belongings. International air carriers may also impose fees or require you to remove articles and put them in another bag if weight or size limits on checked or carry-on luggage is exceeded. Baggage insurance is recommended. VoglioVolare Tour Operator is not responsible for any luggage delays or problems regarding airline services.
Our Company is insured with Ergo Assicurazioni Viaggi for services provided by us, our suppliers and booked through our company. If you feel you should be refunded because services guaranteed were not provided, you, the client, (not the Travel Agent or Agency through which you booked services) must send by registered mail a typewritten claim which must be received within 14 days after the date of scheduled services.
We will then forward this request to our Insurance Company for investigation to verify the validity and responsible parties involved in the claim. In the event that a claim is justified, the Insurance company will process the request for refund and make payment. VoglioVolare Tour Operator as TheTripShop.it is responsible only for services provided by its suppliers. VoglioVolare Tour Operator is not responsible for any communications between clients and their Travel Agents in their country of residence or miscommunication of services on the part of the client’s Travel Agent.
Health, accident, luggage and trip cancellation interruption insurance is strongly recommended and available through your travel agent or directly from an Insurance Company. Our Company does not provide any Insurance Packages or solutions.
Travel documents consist of Vouchers for services booked. All vouchers will be sent by Email to your regular Email address supplied by you at time of booking. These are usually emailed about 7 days before services commence. You must bring vouchers with you and present them to suppliers in order to redeem services, in some cases, will be enough to show vouchers into your smartphone. Vouchers will be sent by mail, to the address given during booking.
Not included in the tour price:
Federal Inspection Fees for U.S. Customs and Immigration; International Air Transportation Tax; Agricultural Tax; Security Fee; airport taxes and fees; fuel surcharges; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your tour director, drivers, and in some cases, local guides; laundry; beverages and food not included in the program (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel or restaurant). Supplements levied by hotels and Tour Service Providers for travel during certain periods of the year, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Carnival and for Trade Fairs occurring in certain cities, Optional excursions, porterage, all other items of a personal nature.
VoglioVolare Tour Operator , corso Luigi Fera 63 – Cosenza IT, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is responsible to you in making arrangements for the tour services offered, including transportation, sightseeing, and hotel accommodations, only according to the packages bought and confirmed. The carriers, hotels, and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied.
Our Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from the tour, to make changes in the itinerary and to cancel a tour at any time whenever the Company deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the participants. The tour participant agrees that neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death, and property loss) or expense occured by any act or omission of any supplier providing the tour services or any other person.
In relation to the contingent emergency pandemic , and the consequent restrictions imposed by individual states, included Italy, we always advise to inquire about the procedures to be carried out before departure, and possibly upon arrival in Italy.
It is, however, possible that while it may be possible to enter Italy during the period in which the service was confirmed, some of the services included are still limited or not available (i.e. at museums, turistic sites, restaurants, etc). In this case it will be our care to inform the customer in time, and ensure an alternative solution or the possibility of total or partial cancellation of the package
VoglioVolare Viaggi srls provides the highest professional standards and travel security. We are members of Italian Travel Agency Association (FIAVET), and Unindustria Calabria, Sez. Turismo - Licence Nr. 196/96 Cs Registration as Travel Agency/Tour Operator at Regione Calabria and associated at Italian Tourist Board (ENIT).